1. Rules wasn't set by me, so dun ask me any further resistance which against the rule. Go & ask the person who set "this" rule & stop asking me why, You Idiot!~

2. If I dun wish to let you know further, it doesn't mean I'm hiding you from something or a liar. Its just that I knew you against my point so I better not letting you know & influenced my current thought.

3. Never judged me wrong as you never done anything right & my stories.

4. You had a better point, SHOW me how it done & not just talked without action. Who can't talk?

5. Before you asking me any stupid question, asked yourself the question & how would you answer it.

6. You offer a better opportunity & prize, I'll definitely done my job. Otherwise = bullshit~that's called 等价交换!

7. You want ppl to accept you point, understand others ppl point & give a chance for them to explained!

I had many dreams & plan now...trying & researching & working hard to go on it very slowly n steady due to the limitation!~ & I will never ever obey my heart~

最大目标:移民!!~


Finished the "personality plus"..very interesting & useful book! ^^
Now started new 1 which just released not long ago with a pack of Disk ( haven listen though)
"stop wasting time and start your life"
you can't get through what the book meant by the title...for very 1st time I thought it was adrenaline books as well...but it wasn't and it's describes 6 types of "procrastinators"  just like "personality plus" does.
Keep on reading it & pause others book at the moment hahaha!~

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger