Chances...?
Does it really meant anything?
Does it come to you automatically?
It definitely related to every perspective of yourself.
There's no such thing in life...it's just an simple excuses created to avoid the reality.

What you should do to make sure the "chances" exist?
Do you realize it then?
Will you appreciate it?
Are you willing to do your best to achieve it?
Otherwise you wasted the "chances" people given to you & you never ever get it back.

Look at what you've done all this time?
Causes & Effect created the Fact.
Find any solution to solve the puzzle?
Or just run away from it & created any other excuses?
& What is the most important?
Pick a wise choice & realize the fact which might tight you up.

I used to be a rebellious procrastinator...
just a few step more to go & becoming a producer...Hooray!~

Doing my best on getting this designing project...
He's trying to pick up my confidences & desire, I knew it after used to get along with -.-"
He didn't meant it clearly but I realize from words.
What he is trying to said :
"It's your call whether you want this project, but if you rejected before even try it...I still can get another person to get it done...So, show me your effort"

Very Clear & Reality.
I'm not good at characters designing because i used to draw weirdo stuff hahaha.
Right for now the very 1st thing...
I WANT IT!!Fire's UP~~
It's a huge amount if I'll be able to get it!! How many times you may get such project within a year or few years?as for your grade now...
But too bad I seen many others not willing to made up their mind for this advantages I offer them with kinda high price.

Its pretty funny that when you heard a person grouse their matters every single moment & they keep mentioned wanted to get out of there...But once you offered a chances to them & usually they lose it very easily.
What's the big deal...?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger