sunday

Saturday - Morning woke up...office work
Right 3pm sharp~C came n pick me up, so I need to ran off from office & She drove M car~Triton...wa look really awesome~~O_O!!
it's until 6pm.. O_O!!
I can't make in time to another BOP frenz invited...
6.45 Kepong Honeymoon... Discussion about the music book with M & some advice personally given to me.
Got it & I felt appreciate because din really had people would like to guide & coach you in detail. Tqvm for wasting your energy n spirit / time explain a little bit more back there...
On the way back we had another small conversation, n guess what...we laugh 2gather for a short topic :)
C ask me to find some fren to help her along her make up? I'm in list alrdy so quickly!? alright then LOL
Reached home...Super tired! Start research on the book M mentioned " kumon"
Search through a lot website to get the Ebook...very luckily manage to get some of it...
But decided to go kinokuniya bookstore tml to hv more information...
After done amendment on artwork.
11pm~Sleep because over tired + eye close up.

Sunday-Woke up at 10 am ( Why can't I sleep even longer? haiz~body alarm) T_T
Check email, get ready to go out, given instruction about the book to all my assistant.
12pm - out to ktm station...din really big different...late + many passenger.
Went into gal platform...err?I am the tallest here!? -o-"
LRT - WHHHAATT?? the port company changed to "easy".
Counter - Not selling ticket anymore!? only provided T & C / Card holder to top up~
So we need to use the machine..."new machine"
At the very 1st I din really know how to tap on the machine...
So I tried tap the language~destination~n huh???confirmation n look for the same destination again?? n finally slot in the money =-="
Huh!!?Token!?!?blue color+plastic material+ a small light chip inside"
O_O~now i know then...walked around KLCC...whooo long time din window shopping alrdy...guess i hv to pick a day or two to come out window shopping alrdy, who wan to accompany me? wahahahaha!
Straightly been to kinokuniya!~a lot people~woooo!!~Bookstore~~
A place of heaven n hell for me...
Why i say so?
Heaven - LOTS LOTS LOTS OF MY FAVORITE BOOK!!
Hell - I COULDN'T HV IT ALL!~& I'M SURE WILL GRAB 1 OR 2 BOOKS BACK!~so $ gone~
hahahahaha!!~
Business, Self development, leadership section...AWW many nice BOOK!!~ -o-!!!
Research on the music book n kumon book at japanese section...whoa!!japanese section book is more interesting even I din really know their wording haha!~ I spent 3 hours at japanese section looking at the children book design~Wow!~But I couldn't absorb too much so i decided to take some of the photos...
Spent another hour at english section looking for the children book "most of all been packed by plastic so I can't really look into it"
& children book at japanese section was all unpacked...that's y i would spend more time there! =)
**Keep looking** & after I been through all the children section, I walked up to designer section...
Awwww~A lot nice book again & compared to others section, this section is the most expensive section some more T_T!!
God bless I managed to get some information back...
KL central...went to subway to grab a bread! it's been a while din ate that~ XD
Gal platform again...still, the tallest 1? =o="...Then there's 2 guy went in..many girls looking at them so they felt very curious with what happen & finally they found out wrong sex platform,they changed back to other at next station hahaha!~
Backed home...tired, hungry & hot~
Eating subway...then mum keep suap me with rice she cooked...so I'm super full after that, brother help me to finished up the subway -0-"
Bath...Stop thinking about anything n relax, n text with phone!~still doing my job help looking people around ><"
& then another call from frenz to ask me out tml after work, another 1 about her design stuff...By this time mum finally grouse n said : why are you so busy lately!? just came back only need to out alrdy? otherwise then work in front of pc whole day long...

Oh ya~ I admit that...din even really sweep house as well hahaha!!~brother actually the most relax 1...everyday came back hide in room n play games n do nothing but still not willing to do housework...
What to do? Ignore jer la...he din even have money to buy dinner.
HAH!!sympathy him??I would said: Very Well Done!~

& When frenz update his newest status..only figure out he's been listed for UPS 2 (非常好声) at 8tv...team 4 in love...Wahhhhh!!~so unbelievable since last I met him last 2 years...but he really do had star look. All the best ya Max!~^^

2 comments:

Chocosweet said... | April 14, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Token!?!?blue color+plastic material+ a small light chip inside"

Hahahaha~~~ i like this XD i stunned there for few second till de end i asked ppl to help me out..tehee~~ as a conclusion, i rather use my touch n go, safe time XD

Akimoto said... | April 15, 2012 at 11:28 PM

THAT really look like token lo!~try mah since u understand the language....otherwise u're at other country then i've nth to said la LOL

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger