Setup & Self train my own business.
Still learning to be a successful managing director & long way to go to achieve executive director~
Might have to look for a personal part-time assistant. Who volunteer hahaha?
Suddenly get frenz called & asked about the prices of printing etc.
Blii Blii Blaa Blaa~She mentioned she showed frenz the flyer design I made for her...
& She actually promoted me to her frenz who needed because my design been approved...They will call me if they needed?
O_O?? Thanks~
But they have to match with my schedule by then ><"

Been really busy lately, din really had my dinner for these few days because too addicted & hard work on the job...So far all my hard work  worth doing!
I ran off very early today at 6:15~because I'm not going to stay any longer by doing their documents which going to consumed me few hours & they just sitting there talking...So I told them I'm going sharp 6pm & i wont get paid any extra OT. I'm not going to waste my time by doing it FOC! They was just curious why I ran off so early...But my boss knew I had others thing to do & she din even speak a word.

Another frenz ( office client )- I asked some question about his car...& he actually solve my curiosity.
& then he encourage me to get it hahaha~
I wanted it very much but I had no budget at all so might be in future I said...
Before he leave office, he turn back n said...if i want to change new car, I sell you mine??haha~
O_O? We'll see about that?haha~
But at least now I know the exact amount actually I had to prepared as if I want to get that car in future.

Seems never-ending work...Finally I understand why elena was always in such condition hahaha...
Within half year...by doing Freelancing, MLM, Part-time, Full-time, etc etc...Woaah~~a lot...
Keep fighting...I'm proud of it~~Gambateh ^^v!!~~

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger