你想要进步。
你想要向上爬。
就必须拿出决心跟恒心,
更必备承受失败的后果。
你必须寻找机会,而不是等待机会。

I heard many funny stories & blow off from some people.
They din want to admin any other system but actually they are doing/using with the same system.
Why can't just they admit it?by then talked even more excuses to avoid the matters or situation.


ytdy when the time I lunch at grandma house, there's 2 face stand at the door n tried to talked like salesman.
I walked to them & grabbed a name card. they are doing research according about the insurance of medical card.
By then my grandma immediately act like many people does....
"No thanks / Don't want"
I din even heard they speak the point yet I really have to go for work.
I pass them a name card & they reacted...
"Oh!?,you're a designer,no wonder you look/act so differently"
***Hmm??hah? Will I??***
They walked with me n had a few chit chat until the elevator.
& they actually said...
"If there's more people like you, how think its good to be~"
short meaning with***so readily & easy to get along


In the elevator...
I was thinking...
*Yeah, I think the same like you does*


How well/you wanna know that person does lately...
It's just kinda simple...
Just try to listen what/how they speak. **secretly Technic**
except for those who wearing the mask on face.
EXPERT KNOWS...

"Short cut to success according to Dechen is the find a mentor who is expert in the area you are pursuing."

Have you found you mentor?
Who is it?
What can / did you learnt from them?
Please appreciate every single guidance they tried to lead you.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger