Why you shouldn't?

Few years back, nobodies told me that supplement was important for our health.
All i know was just exercises and avoid from dangerous meal like high fat, high oil, high sugar etc.
There's many people out there tried to ignore the importance & spread the disadvantages of the product.
My mum used to warn me about the product I tried to bought last year.
By now she still questioning about that but she began trusted what I trusted.
What she trusted? Doctor?
Ya I admit they may help you to solved your health problem immediately but ain't long lasting.
I force her to take some supplement after I've been taken for 2 months.
I've seen her health improved.
Doesn't have to been to hospital for some sort of reason again.

So by now I've taken supplement for a year.
Starting with just 2 simple supplement & now increased to more...
Do people willing to spent their money on useless stuff? but WHY I would?
1. Each & every meal ate outside food, no parent cooked for me.
2. Meal taken not followed by schedule.
3. Energy consumed fast (walked at least 1 hour+ per day)
4. High concentration needed which mentalist consumed (face in front pc whole day long)
5. Always not enough sleep

I've seen the benefits of what I actually gained from it...
I am much more healthier.
So i'm just gonna asked you back: Why you shouldn't?

Have you ever tried the product?
How long was it?
Did you took followed by instruction given?
What's the benefits you gained?
Have you ever noticed what you missed?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger