Lesson

Recently I experiences a management matters,
Worst & ever right at this moment...(there will be even worst in my life & I sure knew that~)

So there's a question came into my mind.

"You overcome the problems?" or "Problems overcome you?"

Now the problem overcomes us...
Nobody even notices n remind them...
So they just keep waiting for confirmation...
Right I heard they din even book for any resorts yet.
Yet I knew it was TOO LATE.
But we are still trying out best to overcome it.

Think of what's the priority.
Always think of yourself 1st.
Yes it might hurt the rest invisibly but think of it deeply, they are actually the murderer / intruder sometimes.
Looked for a better solution to come across.
Stop any nonsense, excuses & even argument.
Speak if you had any objection & better idea.
We all had same responsibly.
No matter you are going to said "busy" or "not busy" / "he's the person in charge"...
I will not accepted your excuses IF you are not trying to help...

Never repeat the same mistake again.
Teamwork & Management~
I will not allow this happen to my schedule & plan again!
I am yet a melancholy as well as realistic.
But...I am optimistic~
So I would treat this as a good lesson...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger