New idea...

Still considering with the plan we are going to proceed...
But as for them, they just had to paid for the item fee's
While I gonna spend my time & spiritual to do the design job & no payment at all.
Haiz... For the seek of our group & certain purpose, No choice though T_T!~
Here comes another new & interesting idea...
But I'll have to charge for this since I need to paid for printing as well so pls do understand me!~
I knew it would be very costly if any member of group want to have it from me.
So I would like to request payment from them otherwise I am not gonna gift any of it...
It gonna be around RM 30+ to RM 50 per set just for output.
I am not afford to pay for ya all especially there's at least 10 person who would love to have it.
If I sale this out there...I may earn a lot =.="
What if I request for the designing fees? Ofcoz I wont, its totally free...
I never get any designing fees from group...
So pls do appreciate my work!
Whose going to pay my design fee's?
Whose going to pay me extra for further my hard work?
Not much people knows...
My brain was keep processes...even though during slept ><"
Oawwwww!~ Its tiring man!! been hard to pause my head off lately...
There's 3 more type to go & prepared to check up + arrangement!! Go Go Go!!~
Unbelievable I've done so far tonite =.-"


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger