yesterday 1 pm - fren came in with chatime~ she bought for me, afterward only check she leave a msg to me about the favor but I din notice & due to line problem so I din reply her~sry ya & Thanks ^^
Had lunch with her & kepoh about some topic...
Back to continue with my cha time. About 4pm only finish the cha time.
5pm, another frenz a.k.a client came in with cha time again.
O_O! once again...my stomach full with tea n pearl LOL. doesn't have to buy dinner alrdy...
went home & came out again...to get my sunglasses ^^
very special bag with jeans cotton & extra non degree's lenses...
although its a bit expensive but worth it because it can be used for pretty long time.

Going to complete soon!~






0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger