Time

Aren't you think time pass by kinda quickly?
You din even have enough time to finish all the thing you plan within that day because human needs sleep which consume at least 6-8 hours.
Deduct from 24 hours, we only have 10++ hours...
Full time job, at least 6-8 hours again...
Part time & freelance...
Role play between Illustrator / Graphic Designer...
Extra position / title...
Extra practice / improvement...
I need more time T_T~
I decided not to bring back work from full time, so that I may have time to carried on with the rest of work.
On the other hand because I didn't get paid so I will not do it for FOC.
Still...I met a lot client asking the same question very often : " what courses you learn to get into this industrial?"
Hmm...well, I am a illustrator but employed as graphic designer haha.
By then they would ask : " what's the different? "
I am sure many people do not know the differences.
Self employed - Illustrator / Graphic Designer (Both is easy because both were independent)
Employed - Graphic Designer ( Easy but need to take good care of EQ )
Employed - Illustrator ( harder to employed either you had handy cert or through recommendation)
(Both were challenging, time & energy consumed, need to update the info of commercial, required highly patience & concentration, as well as self / practical improvement)

As a illustration, I produce artwork base on self interest & stylist.
As a graphic designer, I produce artwork base on commercial / client / market requirement.

Artwork that created by illustration could be kept as collection or post / sale on their wall / web page.
(But basically this wont work/ get basic income due most citizen of malaysia does not respect art. You have to target to become famous / work even harder to certain achievement especially to let "someone" admire your artwork & hire you into certain project. The other option is becoming a lecturer / teacher.
Fren mentioned that IF my carrier as a art teacher, student may faint becaz my detailing & interest kinda...
Well, you know!~ XD

There's few junior request some advice of taking courses.
I just told them as a Designer...Artist is not an easy task...

For practicing, doing branding design base on ES group to illustration


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger