another red boom...
Din get specially invited so a bit disappointed...
But on the other hand...no need to gave out the red boom...happy
Mood described : COMPLICATED

After seeing the changes profile, "did I see wrongly!? huh?ohh!!~
dun know why but just feeling great & thanks for trusting me to put me right in your team as well
Sad because there's more stuff to do n to get prepared on this.
Curious + Excited+Nervous because of seeing the changes automatically by team.
I promise I will not giving up as you trusted in me.
Because you carried the responsibility the performances & attitude of team.

There's some design work to do...
Unhappy + Lazy because of no payment at all...its just my group will &requirement.
Excited + happy because I'm getting many idea but dun know how to merge with my imagination design somehow its for special purpose in our group secretly.

Very excited & hope to hv my ghost recon future soldier ps3 blueray this week!
Too sad with no more stock of silent hill downpour so should wait for next batch which 2 or 1 month later...

Awww..here comes~
Another COMPLICATED mood...

HAHAHA...
(Am I instantly insane?) XD

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger