I really had a very wonderful weekend with WLS!
Speaker from south africa/australia "basil"

This game is like an on9 game.
You play the game as a beginner,
Non-stop leveling until the top level.
Once you dead, you reset again OR revive at the place where you begin.
Finally made up my mind.
I wanted to changed & decided my own life too.

I'm inspired by the word basil said.
"Dun quite the game; if you quit the game, you nvr have chances; you stay in the game, you always have chances you nvr ever know about it someday"
"There is no wrong decision, There is only decision for solution."
"They said they know "ALLLLLLLL~~" about it /this business but even the founder didn't even know "ALL" about it"
"Doesn't have to explain long enough to those who trying to hold your back about this; just telling them n said it was AMAZING as only we know how great it was"

Do you know & plan what you actually done?
What you done is for yourself or actually toward other ppl?
Have you calculate how many time you left & how many time you wasted?
What you really want?

But how many ppl realize about that & still running in circles of life?
I dun wan to follow their path!!~

How many ppl truly understand my reason of doing this?
How often do you see my laugh?
I feel relax & happy during WLS.

Guess what, my reading speed & English improved rapidly.
I can't believe it I am actually be able to catch up everything speaks on stage by international speakers alrdy.
And the time consuming of reading english books.

I send my regards to someone who long time I din met with.
A very short conversation.
Me: is your number changed? or still the same as previous?
Him: Yea, still the same.
Me: can you write your numbers here just in case mine was wrong.
Him:......123456789.
Me: Tq
(Conversation continued because I would like to know how is he doing lately)
Me: How are ya doing lately?
Him:Still the same, nothing special, been to work, after work n been to work. boring / sienz
(Aww man...he hasn't changed a bit. still being so negative, He nvr realize why he always being rejected)
just 1 word to describe...sad

M sends my regards towards a frenz...
He ask how was him doing lately & he is actually waiting for his open ceremony!?
Waw!? it sounds a pretty good news to me but sad to tell he hasn't climb up the staircase yet because of some matters.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger