Seems many bad comment due the new series of remake hunter x hunter 2011 animation...
But as for me...
Quality improved, Artwork improved, Color improved, Action & Sound improved.
Perhaps its not as detail as the previous series but actually they are fast forward the stories?
What most anime fans hope is they may continue the episode after the 1st series...Either me as well.
But overall, kinda not bad for new series of this because you wont felt 100% same thing in scene.
There's many cut & added element in there you may find out carefully.

How many effort n time they need to spend on remaking this..
I can tell you they can just use back the old episode, doesn't hv to remake so many new stuff in it anyway.
You can't really compare the differences because you didn't even notice what's the biggest differences in there.
You think that its easy to change a little element in a scene? I could told you it is actually very difficult...
What they are doing is not enjoying the new series but just comparing.

They still manage to attracted my attention for chasing the episode...
There's many new anime release but hardly to get my attention for watching 1 or 2 episode...
I assume they've done a great job for this.

"If you couldn't create /make a movie n anime such this" shut your mouth, just watch & support...
otherwise you show me YOUR anime...what i want is the exact hunter x hunter remake such this by YOURSELF.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger