Possessed by lazy worm...
Din checked on mail Sunday & not working since Saturday...
But still feeling tired for taking care our cat.
Due to my bro is such an irresponsible person.
I woke up at 4-5 am because of it kept yelling beside me...
Very clever, it pushed it body n head around on the door requesting me to open the door.
So I do understand what it meant & so I opened up the door n let it go exploring around.
& I followed up to make sure it didn't run too far from house...
Around 30 minute later, I bring it home...& I continued my sleep -.-"
Body Alarm at 8 am...Hell!? Why can't you let me sleep even longer!?
House work before going out for badminton...

Can't nap right afterward ><"
Went back home & watch movie for the whole day & play with VITA game for sometime...
Read "unfair advantages" before sleep...
Unbelievable bro asked to go pasarmalam later...
because he wanted to go n buy herbal tea,
so i was just following alongside him...
We didn't really talked much as usual because there's invisible wall between us.
I'm sure you know what am I talking about...

But he is still wasting his time playing DOTA for the whole weekend n weekday.
And he didn't automatically pay me back for the porridge at all...
While he would asked for the payment on dinner he help me bought last few day.
What the!?


Haiz...
He is still so irresponsible & never think about others people feeling.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger