Special

Happy birthday to MYSELF!
today such a great day...
My mood was all the way bright...
Becoz expected n look forward dinner later...
Lunch treat by auntie...
She cooked for me le!~ such a rare scene,thx~
C said later Korean Food DAORAE...
WOW! long time din eat le~~~
Walked to Hobby shop take the money of PS3 blueray...
& walked back to carrefour, wait for call.

Our conversation is still kinda little...
But i can feel that how special our friendship goes on rather than because of work with you two.
C said treat but actually M the one who paid!?...HAHAHAHAHA!!!
M: since today's ur birthday, i open cheque for u ( job sheet )
Me: O_O!? (smile) & said thx afterward...(he really din care/look into the time sheet but just look at the amount i calculated)...asked some guidance n advice from C about the eye cream.
C: you bought it?
Me: I requested from fren to buy for me as present instead of any other stuff XD
C: so clever...hahaha (M is laughing too)
Me: yup wahahaha!!
M: instead of....
Conversation continued after awhile...

Time to cabut...
Feel really mm seh dak that moment le~~
I dun dare to take their photo le...
So I curi curi take these as for my own memory collection.

Very full...
No matter is because dinner itself, or mood.
The most happy moment of the day...
Honestly this year is the happiest birthday year I ever had.
Thousand thx to you two!~
I really feel glad to meet you two as a friend of mine.




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger