CONFUSED

Ytdy work until 3 am again...
No differences with monday ><"
OHhhh man!!! my eye really couldn't open this morning...
but force myself up n do pumping sit up & etc with protein & 2 Bio C+
WOW!! after 20 Mins time...totally wake up n feel energetic...
Kinda peaceful today & there's 2 happy stories within today.
Glad I call upon C.
Its been few month we din met I guess?
In our telegram...
She mentioned when is my birthday!?
hahaha!!~luckily she wasn't asked "AFTER" my birthday XD
But she actually did remember about that...thankful too~
& winter is actually planning on something "present"
Make me feel curious on what was that since she said it could for next year...
anyway, din really that expected much becoz I'm in blur n confuse condition today ><"
Although I requested something else but...
Thanks 1st ya~
You help me big time for that stuff...
Becoz I scared off myself with that horrible panda eye too ><"

Came back & exercise once again...
Preparing to dinner & continued work.

Right now...
I feel terribly tired.
But still have something need to be done.
& I received more work again ><"
Will I gonna work until late AGAIN & AGAIN!?
But I kinda enjoyed it...
I am...insane!!\
HAHAHAHA!!!~
& Will they going to FLOOD my wall again like last year!?
It seems they enjoyed doing it so...
But its some kind of sign different lvl of friendship.

Guess your respond would be either "-__-" OR "haha!?LOL"...
Am I right? hmm...

work + listen music + sing ( seldom happen on me )
蒸馒头竟然没盖。难怪没蒸的味道 -.-"
十二点才正式晚餐,竟然是馒头+Protein...
不够睡的我就是这么糊涂的哈哈哈!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger