Angel & Demon

Ok
Its been awhile I've stop written anything these day.
Because there's only busy busy and busy.
Not enough sleep and busy with games.
Basically percentages of going work dropped below 20%
I dun even think of wan to go to work.
Din ever wan to bother anything about them and dun willing to help them any longer.
My muscle become even stronger and tougher!
Why so hard?
Nothing special, perhaps try to achieve a better body shape goal, stronger body & muscle.
And in deep of my heart I wan to be strong, not to be defeated easily & not letting people think I am weak.
Is it that hard?

30 min per day : exercising yourself at home
15 min : reading books
15 -20 min : listening to CORE (otw to office & home)
1 hour : walk to office and home

You just have to focus simply 1 hour.
Sometimes I complete these all activities in the same time...

Making excuses, habit of human.
What's your excuses?

This morning,
I went into a shop to buy a mineral water.
There's one indian boy ages around 24-26.
Talking to indian gal who working at counter.
That guy curious and tried to talk to me.
He questioned my ages and gender.

* You are a she or he? *
: You think? haha...a She la
* But your sound & voice like guy *
: That's how my voice sounds like since birth, what can i do with it?
* Silent for a few second, don't get angry what I said, you even look like a guy too*
: Haha, get used to it to those word since long time ago...It's ok
* Btw, What's your ages? *
: <> 12!~
* Don't cheat me la *
: <> hahaha....

Kit call me out to dinner & discuss further about her holiday programme.
After what I suggested, she's thinking to look for another short-term silent partner.
Regain after 2 month along with how much you sponsor.
Actually a fren of mine pretty interested but seems might be harshly even for me.
Perhaps I will sponsor just a half or perhaps next year...depends on recent cash flow.
1k sponsorship = RM 10 per head : around 2k in regain (might be even more if student she may get)
Hey not bad...But mine alrdy regain per month... never excepted that much before but after her calculation.
O_O...this small amount is definitely valuable than you work as employee.
If i got more enough extra budget I think i will eat all n gain all of it hahaha. (in future ba)

And guess what... I would like to share this to brother but he seems not to believe it.
Cannot blame him because he is comfortable on a safe journey to earn his money which = no money.
But I am alrdy giving up banking all the money in bank & invest further separately.
So I am trying to jump out the comfort zone once I see the "chances"
And hey please understand that...Which business doesn't required a started budget?
No matter is small or huge...still related to the money.
If I wanted to cheated people, I would cheat 100k instead of just1k la brother...
She's still owning me the 1k anyway & hard to pull out at the moment,
Why not just put it as a long term free money investment rather than putting in a stupid bank with low benefits.
You thought I am playing 10k - 50k? too bad I doesn't have that money anyway hahaha.
But way better than playing Forex because I dun ever know how to run that & even more risky anyway.
What I need to do is just tracking her every month n then get "free extra money every month"
Doesn't it sounds good? But not many people would choose to believe.
At least, my brother choose not to believe in me...
Well, OK then, you'll continue your path & i'll move on mine.

& then inside office they mentioned software problem.
The admin of other department questioned why couldn't get in Google and gmail.
She call colleague to help. GOOD decision making because I will not help.
& then another 1 just came in then questioned software installation of Microsoft & even auto-cad
Boss said the CDs belongs to me...
Well, I will still answered I din have it due borrowed to somebody else.
But it is actually in my house...

I could be superficially selfish.
when things turned 360 around.
& think lots of excuses or even reason to cheat/handling anybody when I'm willing to.
Just a step between Angel & Demon.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger