Dinner again

Been into a very good n rare sleep last night.

So feel pretty energetic today.
But what's the weird is, today sweated more than usual.
After reach office from house in the morning...I can feel my whole back shirt  alrdy wet and my neck is still sweating non-stop...
The time I walked back to office after lunch...Same condition
The time I walked back home...Whole shirt seems wet
But I am rushing out for a dinner...
So I simply bath and wear back the same clothes and took my formal jackets due I knew that place kinda cold...
At the same time, due I am the perfect team designer so I really should wear formal for better impression so that everybody knows I am also one of them.
Dinner is good...when the time kit is still wondering can she take away the dinner back home, directly I said just ask the waiter to do it and bring back home...Why are you still afraid of people's talked?
The rest of food would end up into dustbin anyway so why not just bring it back if you agreed to?
So one of our partner asked the waiter to do so because she seems afraid / pai seh to speak.
Very not bad but just there's lack of speech/ presentation by vincent, he could be even better by some other time I guess...
Get to know who is Madam Tai who they address her teacher of the team...
And I just found out the unbalance of the roll-up banner artwork due I really can't see there is actually some other toning inside the white color background @@"
We can't change anyway, but so far it is ok if people view from behind...

Another banner need to be done ASAP.
Frenz catalogue brochures.
Kit holiday programme.
Clients business card.
BUT......

Tml preview.
Wednesday training.
Thursday preview again?
Friday training also?
Saturday creative workshop.
Sunday raven bro birthday.

OMG my schedule...apparently announced = FULL

Kit discussed something with me...
With her complicated and formal explanation.
I mentioned and asked correctly again before I leave her car.
Conclusion was that IT WAS ACTUALLY THAT SIMPLE.
So I wonder why she need to explain a whole big round which confused people.
And she din even realize the explanation gone wrongly too.
Actually she can just explained by this way.
1. What she need & amount
2. When she need, return & deadline
3. Why she need
4. Where it to be used
5. What is the 2nd suggestion

It was just that simple....
but she explain around 1 hour at then I still misunderstood the whole concept -.-"
15 min could be used for the heart of discussion but 1 hour of misconception.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger