Classy morning

Classic morning,
Woke up earlier than alarm.
Dun even know why because in deep I am actually still not getting enough of sleep.
A bit energetic than always due had a cup of protein before sleep.

Walk to office while listening to the CORE again.
Been in the office...Weird thing happen
The QS was angry about document always lost due somebody took from her table without note her.
Guess what she did, she throw some of the paper from her table. O_O
Normally she's pretty scary if scolding people but now acting like that way (none of my business)
While colleague is trying to cold her down by : got anything please discuss wisely, don't do like that.
** Hmm, well it doesn't work for everybody... ( well, that's not going to work to me also )
** They have their own way of releasing madness... ( should have to analysis their personalities )
** As if for me, I think if volcano blast it could be the end of world. ( you are in serious trouble )

Sometimes you just have to let them that way otherwise it couldn't be solved but creating bigger madness.

Guess what, I'm not feeling uncomfortable but oppositely happy because seems she help me release some of my anger & I'm gonna be way more dangerous if she was me LOL!
It could be tired day again & hang out whole day.
I'll decided to hide at home tml and rest...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger