Wed

Today woke up pretty early...tot wanna order the mcd breakfast but think about the budget, give up.
End up eating at corner kopitiam and stupidly met people I din really wanted to sit with.
Auntie asked will I feeling stress while sitting with him...
I said totally no feeling but just uncomfortable.

He seems to be waiting people open up the door as well so he started asking some question :
1. you staying with family?grandma?brother?
* Brother (seems you've forgotten alrdy)
2. M still printing stuff?
* Yup (why are you asking this)
3. What kind of stuff he printed?
* Most of all business card (you lost your memory?)
4. Btw, what to do with sending a private msg on facebook
* I teach him by using "message" option
5. My ipad happen to be slow, is it possible to format it?
* I din know due I nvr had ipad before.
( Din really acknowledge the meaning of asking me these...But I din want to talk much, even I could help format his ipad but i didn't volunteer to do it)

In the office...bored~
Ttwo days ago, logo signage which actually required half day to traced " with colleague speed "
I done in an hour only once I get back from lunch and given the jobs and leave office sharp at 6 pm...boss still said to architect it only could be done by tml...But I done it in a split and doing other thing in the same time.
I got totally no mood today...especially "work"~ So I feel very impatient...

Ydy been to the preview.
Still ok but din really can concentrate due stomach feeling uncomfortable whole day.
And by the time preview start only get a few call... Before going to preview...called frenz who suppose to fetch me but due to line problem or any how.
6.10 pm...i decided to walked back home and see whether she's calling back or didn't.
6.30 She called back and I am actually on the way home so she get me half of my way and we move on to dinner because I know that there's non-dinner time in the preview.
MUST eat before we depart no matter later we will be late or not.
So after I told her what I really thought.
Her reaction was : "You....i dunno how to say you -.-"..."
At the same time actually we both have same though directly back home n rest LOL!!
Unbelievable her pocket leave only RM 3 she said...
So happen to I treat dinner,entry fee's, parking and even the toll...-_-"
I realize that she was very shy to get to know new face automatically on monday dinner.
I ask her to introduced herself to some of our partner but she still sitting there all the time...
And she honestly told me about that was her weaknesses as well.

She keep mumbling that I was too honest and always said thing = “一针见血” haha.
EG her explanation...I told her that you can just use 4 simple option to describe in 15 minute...why wasted an hour to described something that people couldn't understand? Bla Bla~
Then she : "You hor!~I found out sometimes talked to you will let you kek sei...But that's your nature attitude where motivated people surrounded you"
* I was just telling the truth and a better way to solve any problem.
I even asked C what favor of cake replacement she want...
Kit who stand beside showing me this face "-.-"" I know why....Because I asked too directly.
Then I requested kit to proceed it and once done just let me know the price and delivery to C or whatever.
C feel curious with another training I attended...So I explained to her the other stuff I'm involved in their team and pass her my business card by the very 1st time LOL.
She happen to curious about the placenta/company as well after some of my short explanation and actually its in mandarin so I couldn't invite them to come and listen about that anyway hahaha~
Anyhow its not something bad to share with...why I should afraid? My purpose is to HELP people who really needed it, so good to let more people know rather than kept it as a secret.
Somehow I am their advertising/designer so I had responsibility to joined them and recognized their team and get to learn more from them even I din happen to do the business.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger