Dinner

Recently been to some dinner
No matter its regarding about opp or nop i still been into some sort.of dinner.
Friday been pull out from zoe for attending a training section and we had futher supper afterward.
I was really been list in the perfect team n incharge with advertising department.
ok well its a good point of view at least i was part of them even i didn't have good performances in their main company.
Ok then actually kit ask me to go ouy today but she forgotten again.
At the same time been inform that today had family dinner.
I am still wondering where is thr destination due youngest bro given the wrong name which i really knew.
We tot we are late but group ood to reach there earlier 30min. Why do we have to rush ourself -_-
Ok them after some section I've been sitting there n keep quiet.
Afterward i pass my namecard to my my relatives,she seems shock to see I've list so many work there n show up to my dad which i nvr let them knew what i am doing.
My dad smile deep in his heart, pretty glad i work so hard even though i din earn much.
And their reaction was like usual...
Questioned...u involve in everything???
I honestly replied, yes i did...by helping people to solve their problem.
My dad still advice me to get the car lesen...i know,but that's not what i willing to follow and plan...i actually hv my own plan n decision.
Do i really drank a lot?ya, actually i am planning to open another new more for myself but it seems they are going to leave...
ME,5 cup full without ice...consider the most around my table..basically they put ice to fill it up full but i didn't.even my youngest bro do drank 2-3 cup which filled with ice...
While my mum keep stoping me to have so much...but,
Do you think it really make me drunk by just few pure cup?
Perhaps they really didn't know/recognize the real me due we aren't live together for a long time.
there's another opp dinner for tml...

does any of you really see how drunk i was?But i believe i LOVE to talked if i was 50%drunk condition hahaha...
What if i really drunk?i dun really know....

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger