Tuesday...Blue?

Yesterday dinner cancel...
Pretty sad because one of the reason is to go there and eat free...hahaha (just joking)
Anyhow, Kit suddenly pop in to office to print out something...
She noticed that colleague shows "black face" after there's regular customer went in and do large photocopy.
No matter her "black face" towards any of us...
She has given people more bad impression...
She's not "busy"...perhaps she SHOULDN'T promise customer towards urgent jobs...
& seems they learnt one thing...NOT TO RELAY on me...
Due there's one pc hang at explorer and SUPER DUPER SLOW...
I alrdy knew it could be VIRUS error and software crash out...
Anyway...I choose not to help so tried to lie whatever I could LOL!
By then colleague called frenz to help...
Oh yeah GOOD !!I could stay hell way out of it where doing useless job by FOC all these time!!
Guess she learnt to think LEARN IT YOURSELF!!

Alright stop mentioned on that...
Kit ask me to dinner along & since I'm still free so I went to 1U with her...
Because she's helping kids to buy Halloween witches hat...
At the same time I think about wednesday party...
So I brought a simple opera mask for that...
Afterwards...
Back to desa park city area to pick up the CAKE from a fren...
Homemade Lemonade Cheese Cake for Christine...
And continue to meet up Mark & Christine...
Kit tot Christine ain't coming because Mark alrdy on seat but haven seen her around...
Mark : I'm here to eat cake...
Kit : LOL!! hahaha...so you knew its regarding about the cake?
But I knew she would come because she's the one should receive the stuff...
just a bit slower and settling something in car...
(small other conversation continued)
Pretty good that they actually share some of the politic & opinion about "newspaper"
Well...same opinion with me, useless info where they din provided good facts but just "showing method"
So eventually we read on any the "info/heath/entertainment/technology/business/travel part"

What I want to said is..like Mark & Kit mentioned,
A story about a teenager post his last will that going to suicide...
4 of us had a same thought...At the end? He's dead or not? & close file/End of story...
If lets say he could FLY...or stop at the middle of suicide progress...that's the interesting stories...
He choose his way to suicide...so what's the big deal & special there?
The truth in newspaper could be biggest "lie"...
Christine thank me for the cake :D
Although it was one week late and no celebration but its still a gift and she appreciate that.

African client requested me to print books for her...
And so I could read it from pc OR short reading after print out.
Found out the "Discovering Your Life is Purpose" article pretty interesting...
Article is must pretty alike Rich Dad Poor Dad...
We get brainwashed to get a good job and pay rather than acknowledge our life purpose.
There's some quote pointed in there...
1. No one can be a free & great thinker who does not recognize that his or her first duty as a free & great thinker is to follow their own intellect or whatever conclusion it may lead to.
2. Do you think outside the box?
3. Those that desire to be free so as to create and express themselves, and those that desire to be slaves and help others express their creativity and remain free.
4. He/She that fails to plan has planned to fail!
5. Ask new question and you will learn new things!
6. The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open!

Same to what I heard from most of the leaders...
Read More, Listen More, See More, Observed More, Think More, Act More, Do More!

I read the official & unofficial story of...
TITANIC stories
9/11 Hijacked stories
San Jose Mercury Newspaper reporter Gary Webb exposed CIA "crack cocaine epidemic" at 1980's
Rev Jim Jones People's Temple

Tuesday...My job of the day in office is READING...LOL!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger