Whatever

What to write?
Din really know...
Because there's nth special happen around these day.

Bought original sony wireless headset.
Fall in love with that stuff and not to take off one putting it on.
7.1 Virtual Surround + bass impact + thrill
Specialize for Sony Play Station such as Ps3, Vita and so forth.
I used to listen to music via pc....
The feeling.....Super Awesome!
No outside noise could be reached what you hearing.
And no sound could be heard from outside too.
Mode Switching: Game, Music, Movie, Shooting, Racing, Fighting
VSS,  even Mic included which hide aside of the headset haha.

So now I dun have to relay on the evo 8 which my brother took it as for his own.
I got another of mine which you guys wont going to cause any noise interruption what I am doing while I need concentration.

Cost? It's better than you grab any Mr. Beat headset which around 1k...
Enjoying it every night no matter while gaming, music, movie, tv or ETC along freelancing.
Brothers love it too but I'm not going to lend to you guys when I'm not around which never help along on the budget but by just using it. SO, Stay out off it!

Will she join on sat?which I'm planning to have some small short celebration?
Still awaiting her reply...perhaps she's forgotten to reply me due too busy on work -.-"
Still thinking what cake to buy due we doesn't like cake too haha!

Anyway, there's some freelancing work to do,
Gonna finish it off and RELAX!



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger