habit




Saw interesting images from fitness bloggy,
Both picture, what do you see and what do you get...
But people who train & exercise a lot more healthier even looks not good with muscle...
Do you mind getting a unhealthy life because people think about your look?
Then this fella cannot be in my way...
I'm building hand muscle due I din went to fitness center & facilities limited.
And anyhow I like how it looks like...
30-50 guy style push up day & nite
Dumbbell 6-8 KG 30-50 times each hand day & nite
Sit up 20-30 times day & nite

I will double up for the next time if I miss any day or nite,
Even I need to take a break for around 30 Min -1 hours on the next move.

Building some parts of muscle has become one of my habit now...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger