wednesday

That boy,
send me msg every morning
although its the same msg...
but then today i started to questioning him something to start to topic...
then he replied that he would like to learn something about design where it means asking me to teach him something perhaps? by this sunday?
well I'll see that but more importantly i would wan to badminton,
i've been looking forward to invite them for a few weeks alrdy...unfortunately none of any of it succeed
ahh...what a sad~~
perhaps i'll try again for invitation on tml...perhaps get him along too?

Design? i'm thinking of msg him back that design is unlimited
and actually it is all about experiences, vision & imagination.
the more you see, the more touch & even try...the more you'll learn...
there's nth much we can teach about...but most importantly is interest about design/creative
I could search for all beautiful images whole day long and save them into my collection...
Because I just love pretty stuff & images...
While surfing & looking at many beautiful images, u'll absolutely feeling good...
& so many creativity & ideas flows in your mind...
believe me~because that's how often i do in office during free hour...
tml i'm gonna search n dl more images again ahahaha...

Decided to give up a premium and continue others planning...
its kinda wasted to me but well, it is all depends on how you think...
at least there's some return while i nvr thought about...
But yeah you know, when you want to achieve something, there's sacrifices...
So i wont be sad of such decision but i'm glad he really meant to be a trustworthy friend in my list.
Thanks.

why dun he just write anything back there? =-="
perhaps he really dun know me anything yet aha~
just hope he wont ran away because i'm too over strong/ straight back there...

And now i'm gonna post up the photo of the day I've download...


Is it nice~
I love it...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger