tuesday

OMG...I can't even rmb did I brush my teeth this morning
No matter how, at least I've brush last nite?hahahaha!!~
seriously recently mood was like hiking a mountain hill,
up & down, up & down.
Mainly is becoz...
"sigh~~work again, not fun, not interested & not even excited, dun even think of what to do today"
& dun even care about their business progress...
& My seat is the most with many slice little paper but I pretend din see & sweep it.
Due 1 of the reason is, they just raise a little of my salary.
Damn you, once again you spoil my mood being working here since CNY...
Well so still the lowest paid in the office & fuck off need to help them carried heavy thing.
Wanna try n give them a reason that today I can't carry becoz hurt & I'll watch live show.
& fed up with the biggest liar in office act like a loyal dog.

1. ask ppl dun do freelance thing, liar does this everyday & thought I dunno.
2. ask ppl to help while she's alrdy knew I hate of doing so while then she actually can finish it off herself.
3. talk about fair & balancing of work? how about we talk about a fair service tax you going to pay me.
4. she can't carried heavy stuff & pretend "something else" to do, just dun bullshit me...
5. didn't listen to ppl explanation & just listen to customer right so I always get blame of doing work stuff.
6. a stalker that dun even notice target she's stalking is even clever than she does.
7. said that my way of work is wrong but still following the way I does, so brilliant~
8. a loyal dog while boss here, another kind of act while they ain't here.

No more usual conversation, no more FOC help, no more FOC free OT or early enter office.
I dun even care you earn any profit or loss any longer & I'll do whatever I think is right...
I del every record / history in net or folder, stock my own stuff at other on9 storage.
Seriously,among all staff here they received salary with pretty smile face but I dun even care about it at all.
Man...you've actually lost everything in my heart...

And honestly...
I got think of install a virus to liar pc & spoil it all.
How bad was I? = =

Previously always awake before 9 am.
Now always awake at 9.30 am & went out at 9.45 am~
except there's other reason because of M or i'm the key holder of that day...
Went back & do nothing ( actually I got things to do )
But end up doing nth - watch tv?movie?gaming? = =


Many bad things happen around lately & all spoil my mood very badly...

Arggghhh....
How evil I've turn to be recently...
Well, this is half of my evil spirit~


Get your Portable ID!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger