Exhausted Thursday

Very  frequent that you seen employees not willing to go work because of their own reason.
So most of them you can see from their face, perhaps some didn't because they're good to hide their true feeling...
But I'm not the one who may hide everything inside due I'm a LEO.
So apparently once I step in office or people mentioned about them/office matter,
Automatically all these feeling pops out once I step in office...
1. emotion = off
2. silent mode = on
3. angry mode = on
4. rude word = on
5. ability/talent = off
6. sight & vigilance = sharpen

Recently,
1.She din even switch on the pc of my seat (due boss wont get in so early)
2.She din move to pick up the call especially when boss isn't around
3.Din even bother walk in customer if boss isn't around
4.Black face to my regular customer
5.Track people's record such as email so basically  I delete all belongs my hand.
etcs
I've upgraded her level to "People with disabilities aka 残障人士"
If its from deep of my heart I've alrdy organized it "useless aka 废人"
Very funny that rmb the pc I mentioned that she called frenz to help on with PHONE?
At the end still can't be fix...I was super duper happy due my advice/conclusion was right!
Only 1 solution I've advice to the person who in charge with that pc before "残障人士" hand = FORMAT!
And since "残障人士" doesn't believe in whatever I said or done alrdy,so she use her own "way"

My brain all with FOOD,
like yesterday halloween party...
Their food is good due they prepared themselves and was't outside food where I doesn't like very much
So after I tried the mi hun~good!fried rice~good too! n then move on to satay!! even more delicious...
Ate around 20 satay LOL! even Freedom also keep go n grab haha...
Why you should care, its free~beer,wine, yogurt, orange juice
Wan to call jeff to pick up his book but he didn't call back after 12.25 am where I just get back home..
Din even bother so get to sleep alrdy ><"

Need for speed most wanted for ps3/vita
There's earlier version from ps2...and top 5 racing game.
I bought vita ver due I didn't really got much time to spend on TV.
Awesome! graphic, interface, system, game mode, map.
everything become even reality and motion control/animation.
Need to spend some time to analysis it due it is all whole new.
And there's many awesome good car where looks good! so far the car I've unlock where look super awesome is..White Lamborghini but forgotten which type of it XD

Thanks to M, question yourself or people has become one of my daily habit now...
And you see...
This morning I think about a weird question and i din even know why and how...

**Why "must" people do charity?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger