Friday

Another fishing day again...
midnite electric down (not sure what time because I was over tired and unable to get to look on clock but keep awake because of heat)
woke up at 8 am...oh man super sleepy~
get ready right until 8.30 am..awaiting M msg.
9.00 finally received his msg that he was arrived and I bring down everything I need to pass him.
Well...directly been to kopitiam nearby office to have breakfast.
But can't afford to eat so much due stomach feeling pretty weird because of wind again?
10.00 am - 10.30 am~ cut the sticker...fishing~din get hurt with knife due I am half awake.
You'll see my panda eye appear again lately...
hopefully RO2 could be open tonite?
Steamboat~sis is so excited about that?
what about me?once i imagine the food...my stomach start feeling weird -.-"
So i dun think i will crazy with them for the sake of my health.
As she said, flight finally been settle...
While I was keep wondering do I key in any wrong info, but hopefully nope due this is the 1st time I book flight and that was the amount that I'm not afford to pay if there's any mistake hahaha~
So our next move is get well plan with tourist.
And get well prepared with genting stuff...readying a list now "TO DO/PREPARE LIST"
Sunday to have more discussion & pass them document I've prepared for everyone.
No matter they are going to keep or not, it is still my responsibility to pass them a copy.
Maybe I was just over perfectionist? hahaha
Well? Recently everything get planned well and hopefully there's no trouble maker...
Just received msg from team there's opp event for tml and sun..
hmm~tml might be ok but depends on my task.
And Sun been book by ES gang~ So cannot make it.
I can't guarantee to said that I am a good leader nor planner,
but I will become best leader to get everything settle & complete.

what I expect is just this sunday shopping...
C'mon & enjoy your holiday!
Alrdy think of not to go to work tml haha.
Muscle feel a little painful due ytdy carried home M stuff around 5-6kg.
Afterward,carried down 12kg + flyer down for my client..
This morning carried down M stuff for him again.


RO2 delay to 3rd jan 2013~~
looo, no choice due i'm just a tiny little player~
what we can do is just wait and wish their best of workout to stabilize the server...
since this game is f2p...you can't complaint much otherwise you sponsor a server for us!~
there's lot of spam n complaint by just complaint rather than given more advice and support to people who are getting some works done.

is that the way you support a f2p game?

1 comments:

Winter a.k.a Shirley said... | December 29, 2012 at 12:40 AM

hahah~ i excited not becoz of the food -.-" is becoz of the .. event!! long time no gathering like tat lo~~ haha~ ^^ let's enjoy the sunday too! cant wait it~~

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger