Wls december

I felt really tired.
I've list my task of right after step in office.
OMG! it is over than 20 numbers!!
It's gonna be very busy and rush week.
But I enjoy it rather than being lazy everyday~
That would contribute my spirit and energy of doing things...

saw those stupid books being arrange on the floor.
Guess that fella going to throw responsibility towards me again.
I'll do it slow~~~slowly as she thrown it to me all of it and she'll responsible to serve all other walk in customer.
Want it be done before school start? How stupid dateline it was and 100% confirm wont be finish because they are not the one who do it so they wont understand the time it takes.

Been to wls December for three days.
after meeting of Sunday, rush back home and massive rain...m asked do i need an umbrella while it was just a few step to downstairs beside my house...
I said not necessary but i saw his gentleman faces and the way he spoke was so so differently in a split when he turn around.

Rush out by teksi for movie again and get 70% wet while entering cinemas especially shoes...
interesting movie with lots of meaning but as kit says...i would prefer to watch hobbit even more than that...
Well, arrange for it again...
Having fun ma jiong and nami,at meng houses again and i actually share lifecare programmer to raven bro and he actually interested in it.
That was great..I am really appreciate when people acknowledge my sharing because what I really doing lately is sharing and helping.

After todays section, I've been told to follow with m to special group meeting.
Again, I've been there before.
M asked question again hahaha...and he actually told me about some others thing he never share with me before...hey yo?it means our relationship raise up again and i really nvr thought to see his gentle emotion face before.
he talked and share about something else i nvr heard from him before and his current goal.
He actually really have fate in me i guess?
I felt guilty and shame becoz i din work my best for him.
they wan us to share what do we learnt or our opinion of current wls.
I told them it was great and i actually love it.that is why i am still keep going and going...lastly i add on dun miss the next one...
Hahaha, guess I've coincidentally copy their quote along as a habit?

Angie somer and carl willson only could be describe in single sentences, OMG that's awesome!!!
Even the shape up and cooking presentation...
I can tell you thier performance was way better than all previous I've been...
Angie was strong,pretty and awesome.
i actually heard fadlee says that she is really fit and strong body due they notices during behind the stage.
I'm gonna told kit how unluckily she can't be there with us and enjoy it.
Ya its true we cant explain how does it looks like and feelings.
Becoz we just simply dunno how to describe it by word.
You must see and feel with your own eye and ear.

How was it?isn't that awesome?thanks for you guys coming and join with me for the next as well.
freedom was funny...c never thought we could be so funny and i notices her real laugh during our friday dinner.
That was my very first listened her loud real laugh, honestly!!...
We chat a lot funny stuff and we laugh while we having fun chit chat and even during the wls.
I believe she will tell m about how funny we are hahaha...
Great!awesome!i learnt a lot and enjoy it a lot...
let's have fun on next march wls again and get more people to join us to hv same fun and feeling.
Thanks to built back my inspirstion and fire.
The things i learnt today:
built your attitude for 30 days to become a habit rather than just have it as a habit.
I am sure i would have a sleep dream today and good nite

While I am still wondering will you wrote down your summary for this 3 day but when the time i open up blog this morning I found out you alrdy written.
glad to hear that you learnt a lot more than what I expected!

M knew my main problem...my goal...because I am thirsty & full of hunger so I didn't have a very main goal.
That's why he always mentioned "goal" in front of me...
What I want?its just too much until it couldn't be counted!!~
If there's day I could stand on stage and speak...

I would tell everyone...
"I want everything!!I want to show them everyone have their own decision of what they are doing & I am gonna proof I will not regret about that!!I love to speak & being acknowledge on stage!"

I told m & C I am phlegmatic and melancholy when they questioned last time...
But actually I'm full with choleric and 3 of it.
They knew it? isn't they~~
Except sanguine~

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger