Tuesday

Fishing~Fishing and fishing!!
I could stand there while doing photocopy along with fishing...
Customer print out photo~ There's few second I am also fishing unconsciously...
Is there any fish being caught?? none i guess hahaha!!~
Right until 12 am...betahan alrdy and went to sleep
At the end I din really rmb what I really hv to do that night. "workout"
Ahhh nvm...tml need to go settle some bank in due ytdy left 1 machine was working and there's lots of people so I decided to come back later.

Dun even know why I went to starbucks and bought their aluminium bottle, size grande.
hmm...well? might think of to save lots of budget in future on that...
Save RM 2 on each beverage and claim free drinks for this time.
The staff asked do I need the new starbucks card...
haha well it looks pretty good design but think of they always create new design. It could mean I hv to register plenty of cards??
So its a NO to me...well if the card could be switch or RENEW...its another deal then...

Chase up payment again...
Due I really hope to clear out and settle all of that by this month since its the last month of 2012.
Well and about 21/12/12?? if it really does come? What you can really do?
Its just darkness OK, its not a really big deal and cause any big disaster rather than earthquake, tsunami, tornado etc.
Human eye could comfortable in darkness as long as they are in that situation...animal is more comfort in that actually compare to human being...
And again...what you really can do about that?
Sit there and pray? Pray towards who? Will they come forward and save us? NO!~

Heard their conversation this morning "boss and colleague"
Is that really funny enough? You can't see any laugh from me...
My humor was just too hard to reach.....
Well, you know what I meant~

Get new skin for my vita~look pretty awesome~
And a bottle of starbucks with free hot chocolate~




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger