TGIF

Doomsday?
Dumbs day!~
But the sun this morning seems a bit yellowish.
Just feel, a little bit different due its not completely bright.
Oh man~ here comes my work holic habit as a designer~

Doomsday?Never believe it...
Because I'm not rich as millionaire where be able to bought/own a flight nor a ticket to MOON?haha
I am no god or superman where I can't even save myself.
So...leave it & enjoy your life as usual!~

Ytdy the kali fish head was pretty good and cheap because shop belongs to KIT's student family.
once again KIT scold me how can I alrdy planned what supper/dessert to have along with chicken wing~
and when talked about exercises, her fren "evon"din seems to believe I could do lots of pumping and sit up every morning n nite but think of mby I works with "yoga"?

Hmm,what do you think?yoga??? totally not my style isn't it~I dun like something very slow due I am very impatient on sport stuff.
I would prefer speed & power.
I din argue about her thought because its not a matter of argument anyway.
Kit knows I could walk up 3 floor up and down along with 2k flyers...lol~
Keep my muscle growing~ XD

I just wonder why most of walk in always come to me was like I am the only human here and colleague was GHOST all the way free sitting there most of the time...feeling super beh song about that.
And the way she talked this morning very rude even its just a few words.

Unbelievable 2 am still received someone sms...
its...from sis!? =.="
said about the flight price...

Well,
If its not a 1k flight budget...
no matter how much it's still acceptable to me.
So I ask her to ask "the rest" who always hv trouble of settlement.

At the same time, before I went out from home
I've sent mail to pudu regarding about some questions and changes of date and itinerary.

Well, that's my melancholy characters...
wants everything in well plan and perfect / at least there's lot of back up plan...
Good about myself is that controlled with choleric where started the move rather than just "wait"...

Because I dislike waiting people's decision and let people wait for my decision.
What I want & offer is...
solution & settlement

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger