Friday

Can't said that I hate wet weather,
Actually I really love winter season.
But that would make me suffer.
Gastric always pass by,
Especially these few day.
Really feel quite terrible,

Today decided to have a cup of apple + aloe vera juice + protein before went out.
Feel a bit better becoz gastric again right after woke up ><"

And the other matter is lately really feeling broke,
Due haven't clear out my cash flow.
Want to keep chasing and tried to clear out sis balance which she lend me.
OTW to office I called KIT and chase about my payment again haha~ hopefully she really could clear her balance within today.
I left RM 50 as my pocket money.
My bro is some kind of monster where cost me lots of pocket money by "eat"
I wonder how much I've spent within these 2 month on "food"?
at least 300-400?? Oh Man!!~

So I call KIT and questioned how much budget for tml dinner...RM 50? if it does I decided not to go along.
Luckily she said they couldn't book the place becoz full booking so they might change destination.
Mby I still can go along...& received a news from her about the commission we get from holiday programmer sponsorship...
Its not that much as I expected but its alright...at least got some so I could calculate back to my frenz.
to ES bank so she tried to return back to me.
I think I've sponsor her around 3k? -.-"

Ytdy started read the book where M borrowed although I haven finish my own book.
Thinking of return back to him next week so tried to finish it off these few day if possible.
10 habit...although alrdy knew what kind of content it could be but still have to finish it off to make sure there's something I could learnt from it & not to wasted M effort of borrowing.
Its pretty rare you'll get someone lend good books to you.
So, when people want to borrow me good books, asked yourself...why not?
Quite interesting quote I learnt from there...
The one I admire the most is...

very rich people talked about ideas of lifes
rich people talked about their lifes and sometimes talked about ideas of lifes
middle people talked about things,sometimes talked about their lifes and rarely talked about ideas of life
poor poeple talked about things and people

What's that mean?I think you know?
Gossip, news = People
Entertainment, trip, news etc = Things
Business, plan, time, money,questions etc = Ideas

And lately I saw a video shared from frenz...very meaningful video
读多书不等于一定会成功,却能不断吸收知识,不读书就一定输人半拍
人可以白手起家,却不能手无寸铁

Ytdy pretty shock when I heard grandma said she want to buy a nutrilite due she faces a little problem of health lately...
She doesn't know what name of the product but mby I could figure it out...
Fiber??due she seldom get enough fiber from meal since living alone now...

I've to restock lately and see what I need as well.
Its actually RM 9x but she thought below than RM 5x.
I will still buy for her even she din pay any.

PS:
Ya know, I really feel glad to hear that shirley sis you really open & expand your mind & vision now...
keep going :)
And anything you wan to buy?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger