mon

Morning sleep late again even alarms rang.
Monday blue!
Still be able to reached before 10 am to open the stupid door.
although the weather is good but my mood spoiled by 废人 again. Damm you asshole!
"这么迟,xxx 走掉了"
~ If xxx can't wait for 5 min ppl open up the fxxxing door then xxx should request to kept for the door key..I can tell you, you may not enter the door sometime due xxx always take leave n even late than me you stupid jerks!
~ I open up before 10 am...you dun hv rights to said "late"...i know you got cars, try walk from you house everyday la pals..lets gamble and see how it feels!
~ If she doesn't come back its her own matter not coming to work...why should I care due she din care about her attendances.

Some client spoke "how are you"
I believe you may see through my face!

Dinner tonight...
Last warning/announcement need to be made for "bali trip" group...

Weather is good
Face is black
Mood is bad

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger