Wed

There's some stuff has to be done lately but I lose intention of doing...
Perhaps I should finish off the P4G 1st only I could concentrate of doing my stuff hahaha~
So all my hardworking basically " P4G"!!!~
tml should be the same and stick with vita whole day..otherwise okami?COD black op 2?

Monday dinner cancel - a bit sad but good timing due many people ain't free (reason of sadness because I need to spend on dinner again)
Last week lil bro cook rice and requested me to buy dishes.
He complain me that 2nd bro used pretty rude way to talk : you cook rice but no dishes how to eat!!?(I am still on the way home during that moment)
And yesterday, lil bro suggest to fried rice for lunch...ok I am ok with that (actually i am thinking to order MCD before 11 am though)
I'm the one who prepared all the ingredient and ask lil bro to cook rice and so forth.
lil bro ask 2nd bro do we hv to cook his share too...
I heard their conversation he didn't gave any proper answer and its in a rude way again.
lil bro gets angry immediately afterward and I cool him down...
Afterward he went out without noticing people (we anggap tak nampak also)
After he came back, he saw the fried rice on the table, he ask what is the ingredient due he saw something weird...
I added lotus odd, egg, garlic, onion etc due there's no meat and any other green vege...
He said it wont taste good by adding lotus odd...Immediately I scold him back: is there any rules of cooking?can you judge it by not following the proper recipe?!

Hey you $#@#!^#%!!
You didn't work on any progress of cooking!
You didn't tell people do you wan to eat but reply in very rude ways back!
You didn't thank people who cook but COMPLAIN/still JUDGING this and that still none apologize!
You didn't appreciate people's effort & think of you and you still act/talk so rudely to us!?
STOP JUDGING...you're acting like a 3 years old child and look at your age now...20?who believe!?

That is why we "hate" him so much and nvr wan to share/ talk to him!
I nvr buy his dinner also alrdy due
1. he didn't pay back
2. nvr say thank you or sorry
3. he got car, why still ask people who din drive to go out n buy!?
4. he din automatically help
5. against to you rudely / complain

He's the one who never learn to talk/act nicely and appreciates people goods.
No more cooking for him also!
Ate yourself or just DIE starving on the street...None of my business!

and yeah, that's my brother...
Praise him in front of my frenz/relatives and telling them how good he was? NO!
Who Cares, I will honestly WRECK him DOWN by telling you how bad he was!!
Because he din really done any GOOD thing in my lifetime story!!

Think
is really really important
but he never think even further
speechless and brainless

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger