16 Sept

Yesterday addicted to Killer game online so played until almost 3 am with youngest bro.


Well, today wake up quite early because of noisy voice created all the neighbours,
I pretty hate them though because why they can't just keep quiet especially holidays for ppl who work up late could sleep a little bit longer!?

Force myself lay on the bed & sleep a bit longer as I can. So end up wake up at 1pm.
Prepared to go out? Actually I din really know what time but doesn't hv to get ready myself anyway so went out just like that way with a jackets.

Movie!Resident evil...
Din pay lots of expectation on it because of previous episode.
But, I do pay a lot of attention on all the film making & action in it.

Man, what a nice back forward starting film.
You see, I loved that part...
It could be two different story/action meaning by that making.
Forward = usual story / action
Back Forward effect = another kind of action story telling...

Ain't you think that very awesome!?
Well, perhaps you don't think so because it seems usual to you.
& another point of view is...Doesn't mean everyone would think /feel like I do.
Basically film maker/directors actually would like produced/represented something more than just a movie...
But...
"does many of us notice about/think about that way?"
Nope...

Nowadays people "LOVED" to do COMPARING EACH OTHER no matter what
But hell why they have to compare other film with another film?
Can you tell how u feel if those film produced by yours?
Can you produce such movie for our vision?

Bowling & then went for...
Steamboat, wow~such a long time din been for steamboat with them.
Pretty enjoyable dinner...still, we all talked like how we was & happy as always.

Conclusion:
An awesome R.E. Retribution...
I really hope to have continuous episode...
Because I really loved this R.E movie & actors: Milla Jovovich
Her sacrifices, role play & characteristic...
She seems more prettier in this episode XD
They said I watch R.E because I do play games...?But that's not the main reason I fall in love to R.E.
& I am really happy to have another episode coming...
Good job & Thumbs up to R.E collection ^^~

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger