Suprise

Never knew or expected that actually he is picking me up for tonite appointment.
M: you are home issit
** yea...
M: i am going to pick up soon in 15min
** eh??i tot you are going by your own?
M: nope..i am bringing you along.
** I see..alright then.
I tot C is coming but seems she is busy of her work project.
Which is why I've been given more difficult designing task where she need by...this coming THURSDAY!!??
OommGG!! Too sudden,somehow need to do skethes!?mock up ready by thursday?
I will be dead meat alrdy -_-*
Product brochures should be ok to deal with..

M: So, how are you? issit busy in the office?
** I am busy rather than others ><"
M: how says?
** Working on many billbook, flyers, banner n poster stuff...
M: Ic...(continued~) ....so what books you are reading?
** Hmm, a books called "making ideas happen"
M: whose the writer?
** Err, forgotten the names but founders of behance artist network.
M: Ic...hey btw you should.....(continued again)
Pretty interesting explanation, honestly speak to you this is my 1st time listen to this.
Glad he tag me along to show me how to explain n talk because i learnt more new stuff hehe...
N knew more about himself, why is he interesting into it too...
Time fly fast otherwise i think we could stay a bit longer i guess?
Hopefully you feel a different way n point of view through it because thats what i see, hear, feel n learn...
I hope to share and help on more knowledge and what i feel good to more ppl rather than taking advantages against ppl.

M: So when did you guys plan on going Bali?
** Should be middle of may...
M: Hmm, middle of may...should be ok. (conversation continued)

While on the way back he questioned me again..
Ahh, good...Q & A again -_-*
After answer his few question...
M: Very good, you actually doing good n right, had a good & positive mindset on setting up your own opinion and your own ways of doing...keep it like that way no matter what you did...(Continued...)
***Wow!!!did you hear that!!?
He actually say that!?i am really happy but there is many many more stuff i wanted to know n explore and i knew myself well.

What did you learn from it?
questions yourself...
M: So when are you going to start..the work??tonite?
** Since its urgent, I guess so..."

**-____-**** do I have a choice?
I know there is always a choice but ...
Somebody do...help/save me!!!
Tension again~~~

Conversation...increased even sometimes its pretty silent on the journey...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger