Another decision

Today lunch n dinner get treat...
Get 2 free moon cake again some more!
Well, GREAT! thx jeff ~
Jeff n Zoe lunch treat...I din know Zoe is coming anyway.
But she is still very pretty & active~
Jeff said she's good with management? Ohhh really!? I see now...
She doesn't know I actually knew eve, hill, kira, anna, zhi hao & some leaders of riway hahaha~
Actually I din know Zoe that much since we only met a few times but never talked like this way.
There will be more hang out i guess in future, hehe~
But we had a great talk ^^v
Sharing own opinion, business & etcs.
I said I got mind to open business but hey JEFF just said to me one thing:
: Show me your proposal & I'll sponsor + support you...
"WHAT!? seriously!? it would be cool to have your sponsor but I didn't know anything about opening a business~guess I need to still keep on learning 1st"
It is a pleasure & luck to meet you in life too because we had same goal in life, same thought & we are actually planning to achieve it ^^

Meanwhile, I was decided to sponsor another frenz of mine just like investment...
& I'll get paid every two or three month~ YahHooo!!!
Since she alrdy refund the partnership money to ex-partner,
I understand that she's hard to prepare another payment for me right now ><"
Its no use to keep tracking on the payment also so I told her that I got this plan,
You dun hv to pay me back shortly but treat as investment on you & I get paid too as another passive income~
I help you, you also be able to help me back there~profitable & Win -Win!
such a great deal & solution!
Even if she settled payment for me, I dun even know where to spend the money but bank in nor refund to person I am still owning a kinda big amount hahaha~
But I requested her to ready the agreement ASAP so that its not going to delay her stock preparation~
Trust? Actually she trusted me more than I trusted in her...
So that's not a really big deal to me anymore.
& at the same time I asked her to ready the balance together with the WLS ticket payment is more priority.
She could ready by next month after salary's out ~ it wasn't a huge amount anymore...
I saw her face relief after I told her I've decided to MOVE the payment for another usage hahaha!
Financial Education, is really important of changing your mindset...
Thanks to this book I get the idea in a split second thought.

List for tml ~ not ready yet din really wan to write again...
aiyoooo!vwatever...simply divided it, that's it la no bother
Tml's after work gonna be another tension moment, just get over it ba -.-"

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger