WLS sept

well...
What I learn from current WLS?
There must be something but i dun know how to describe it.
He questioned again how I think about marcus?
Marcus? hmm, actually i din really talked to him before so I can't really comment anything about him anyway.
The only thing I could says is..young (same ages as me) , a sanguine & choleric, he loved to talked a lot.
I was in pretty blur condition due around 2-3 am get on bed these few day.

Same as last night meeting with Jeff (a Riway diamond 3 star leader)
He knew something wrong with me in the office and he actually look forward to corporate with me.
He want to leave his group and built his own with brand new theme due some matters happened around 2 groups of RIWAY leaders.
Well you see, Will some one be able to told me about that if I am not trustworthy?
Nobodies really would volunteer to tell what happen in their group.
Selfish, advantages, teamwork, break up etc.
He know I could understand because he know what I am doing since I told him last night haha.
He actually asked how do you think about the things you are doing?
Hmm, I explained to him and its acceptable!
Well, glad you have the same thought as we does...we have our own reason behind why doing this.
And I am also become good of questioning people...
I din ask any useless question but just this > "what I need to do?"
Then he shared his concept and actually asked me corporate him to take control of all the advertising part & sometimes introduce people who would like to do this.
WOW!?that's it?
You see, there's a bond of trust between us & he totally knew WHAT person I am, my current financial situation, my vision, my future, my thought & mindset, even my talent I guess?
He wanted to design a group logo to move on.
He had good and big vision too, he is one of the good example I can learn from too.
And never thought for more he gift me the ORGANO coffee for free.
I mean?seriously? It was costly though I tot I am gonna pay some too?
He says naahhh its ok, just take it~ additional gift from kuantan!? haha

Well, its a traditional manners of asking & saying thanks rather than just accepting it.
And you knew there's people who "LOVED" calculating...
even you've alrdy prepared the cash & going to pay them soon.
They are like RATS who afraid of no CHEESE but keep asking people to pay them back even you haven get the stock yet? & they calculated well even 0.05 sen!? Aren't you agree?
Honestly don't act that when you are with me, I will definitely hate you and don't really want to share any goods with you next time -.-"

Today i feel extremely tiredness.
I din even notice rings of 6.30 am alarms.
I am actually awake in a shock body alarm 7.30 am sharp.
I open my eye, brain start working...& I heard birds voice...
The very 1st thing I rmb is, birds voice usually around 7 - 8 am! by then...NOO!Aww man! I'm late!~
He said he will be arrive 7.30 am last night.
Quickly & speedy get ready myself with some clothes up & do whatever I can without combing hair.
& with a cup of protein even though it will be breakfast section later on.
Luckily he arrive around 8 a.m. ><"
I almost fall asleep on the appetite speakers speech...
And really do slept for few minute during the awaiting section.
Both of them saw me slept on that time n then he tried to wake me up with 2 tap touch, he says you stay up late again last night huh? actually I wanted to meet you tml 6 pm.
Well, ok...basically I alrdy knew what's the purpose why he's going to meet me. there's only 3 reason behind

Hmm, well yeah i rmb now...Krushur & mickey patel from india...
Krushur was absolutely funny as Matts homber!
Hie simply brought lots of humor explanation & speech & matts homber was remain very energetic speaker.
He explain & doing many funny stuff during his speech...well, it really does funny!
This could be a prevention of anything problem rather than just doing 1 thing in comfort zone.

Let's say why would you buying insurance?
Why you need it?
Why care about other's thinking?
Human being is selfish, they wont help you all the time you need.
They just ran away from you when you need them, n then show up themselves when you don't need them.

You see, Mickey was right there's sometimes people who don't really know who they are.
They hidden their true personality inside a box, longer enough they forgotten who they really are.
Some people actually loved to talked a lot but because of fear,objection, environment and causes effect so forth...
They pretend silent all the time & then they lost their personalities.

Did you actually extend your personalities as talent / potential or actually hidden behind the door?

The interesting n funniest stuff happen in this WLS is...
The new video of matts homber...
Well it looks like MIIB / james bond 007! -.-"
The second things is...the song that you heard everywhere nationwide nowadays "OPPA GANGAM STYLE"
MC & speaker dance during the songs played.
Even "HE" also dance for awhile...because he is one of the MC with lyndi & freda(BFM MC) on friday.
& during break section last nite, there's music around...People walked up & volunteer themselves dancing on the stage! WOW! that's nice because it's freestyle immediate show & no differences from what region you are, which country you came from. They actually dance during indian songs. Even the video cam man do record them & put them on screen, everybody's in hall cheers & hv fun with them.

& I am absolutely go for the next one which speaker from australia.
A very POWERFUL which everybody highly recommended & very rare & hard to invited them to come on stage.

Well, Another interesting & lesson WLS this month.
WOW, I've been wrote so long even that's not even reach 40% of the stories!?

"Counselling with a right way is much more important than judgement without knowing it"

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger