Untitled

What i'm gonna write about tonite?
Actually i've been thinking about this question few times...
But seems no point appear in my mind...
Plus, I din have enough sleep due worked up late last nite right until around 4 am.
Amazingly I still feel energetic for whole day!? -.-"'
Glad to hear that actually the design been approved, my effort of OT ain't wasted.
Going to sleep earlier today otherwise it could be worst tml.

After review back some photo album in FB...especially the cover album.
**Ngek ngek! This is really a good photo shooting!**
I talked to myself that way...
Anyway, it really was 1 of the BEST photo shooting I ever get...

There's lots of people questioning how to get a great photo shooting?
Or how actually you capture such good photo?

Well, I really dun know...
Even though I learnt some knowledge  photography during college.
But basically I dun rmb all those speed,screen,shape,aperture etc...
All I does was...always look on good photography sample, design, picture etc &  follow my heart n feel.
Most importantly is you should look / see more good photography sample & pictures.

A good image does brought along different kind of feeling depends on viewer.
It could be good nor bad.

After all, I loved photography even though I am not a truly pro~
I loved to shoot people quietly & secretly because it shows their true selves.
But I would grab a camera my own to practice on it someday ^^
This is one of my target even I din really set when do I really want it.

One of the picture I loved / proud very much about...


2 comments:

Winter a.k.a Shirley said... | September 20, 2012 at 10:53 PM

keep it up~~ ^^ haha, i 非常愿意 b ur model ;P kaka~

n really lucky most of the times got u~ it makes me like to hv photo when we have our outing~ really a lots of memory ^^b

Akimoto said... | September 21, 2012 at 12:50 AM

it is not a must to be in every photo.person who viewed back those memorable photo will always remeber whose the photographer ^^~

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger