Blur

Finally finish stuff and jump to bed 3 am...
forgotten to switch on the power, lucky phone enough battery for standby mode.
Didnt alert its alrdy 9.30 while i am still looks like baru wake up.
Almost forgot to bring along the billbook.
Almost forget to switch off the wifi router.
I tot I've ready the acelora cherry in refri...
but actually I've drank last nite.
While listening to the core, i heard a hons at aside while on the way to office...
Eh...my boss wo... hooray, she fetch to office lol.
What i need to ready for today? I rmb n forget again in a slip.
Oh my...
todays is my super blurrrrr day!!!

I walked back home...
I went into fai wong shop to look after is my P4 arrive...but too bad still nop
Then i walked out, I was thinking what to dinner...
And hey!!! i saw pasarmalam...
What the hell I will forget today's pasarmalam!?

My fren came to find me lunch...
I talked lots with him and he rmb n requested me to do his name card,
He also share some of his opinion, experiences and also future planning of him.
At the same time i told him can also do what I am doing if he willing to just "talked to people if they want"

And then there's a new walk in client I talked a lot with her...
I didn't asked about her ages but she's a tuition teacher...but seems to be 26+
She asked about my age and then says that I was still very young!?
Young!? really? I always thought time isn't enough...
I also told her some of the things I was doing and she can call me if she found any of fren who wanted to buy and she gets commission haha~
Well, I told her it was just hv to mentioned & talked to people to let them know you are also doing this.
So that they will find you when they needed.

Ya know,
both of them says I'm pretty crazy of doing so many stuff along
But,
In their eyes, I saw their respect.

I dun talked?
Nahh...that's not really true...
but ya if I'm under some emotion or getting not enough sleep.
I could be super talkative with open minded person I can cross along very easily.
I didn't talked to you very much?
Perhaps you didn't share somethings that get my attention & I analysis you are not open minded enough.
Or I'm in a pressure condition just like them.

This fren, who I lunch with today,crush on me during secondary,
when we heading back home last day of school during form 2...
I rmb the moment he tells me that " I like you..."
but he din continue the rest but ran away home because his house was super nearby school -.-"
I dun know what is he thinking now but I can still feeling that he was still act very shy~

Why I say so?
Last night I saw him sitting the next table unconsciously while I was meeting.
The reaction he saw me...
Immediately he hide himself / face to a gals who could block my vision.
I would like to asked, why are you doing this?
Is it going to worked since I alrdy found out you were there!?
I talked to him before I head back,
But guess what...
he automatically call me out for lunch today...
And I offer to asked to meet up again next monday too.

But I was still think that he is weird -.-"

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Time is precious, Strive for your future!

Template by : Akimoto-San / powered by :blogger